Founded in 1990, today Medipass is a major player in the healthcare market and the only one to provide its expertise in different service models: outsourcing of healthcare services, Managed Equipment Ser-vices (MES) and Diagnostic Centres.
The Medipass know-how is employed in the analysis of state-of-the-art technologies, facilities and resources whilst understanding each client’s unique objectives as well as inplanning the service, performance monitoring and in the constant innovation of technologies and organisational resources.
The know-how of a high technology provider becomes the tool to understanding:
- adequate definition of services covered by the contract;
- provision of services at the best market conditions;
- effective maintenance management;
- an equipment replacement plan consistent with medical objectives;
- efficient project management of the installation stage and of liaising with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- updating of replacement schedules based on the regular monitoring of performance and uptime;
- if needed, integration of professionals to operate the technologies provided.
Thanks to the professional skills of the Medipass staff, high quality parameters and constant evolution of the services provided, Medipass has acquired national and international expertise, and was selected as an NHS MES provider to manage two large technology fleets within the most important NHS Cancer Centres:
- Belfast City Hospital, with 10 LINACs and associated diagnostic imaging equipment,
- St. James Institute of Oncology in Leeds, with 12 LINACs and associated diagnostic imaging equipment.