This website www.medipass.it (the “Site”) is an on-line information service provided by Medipass S.p.A. (“Medipass”, “us” or “we”). Use of the Site is governed by these terms and conditions.
The content of the Site (including, but not limited to all data, notices, artworks, press releases, photographs, videos, and news related to Medipass and affiliated companies) is owned by Medipass or by companies controlled by Medipass. Therefore, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, transfer, download or use in any way any part of the Site without our permission. You may download and/or print any part of the Site for private purposes only.
1. The logos and trademarks found on this Site are owned by Medipass and/or companies controlled by Medipass, and cannot be used on other media or any other website without prior written consent by Medipass or by the partner companies who own them.
2. We allow other websites to contain links to our Site, provided they specify that these are links towards www.medipass.it.
3. The Site gives users ample access to information concerning Medipass ventures and services. This information is provided in good faith and in the belief that it will be accurate and up-to-date. We do our best to guarantee that the information found on our website is correct, complete within legal limits and updated. However, we cannot completely avoid accidental errors or omissions. We will correct such errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
4. The information does in no case constitute a professional or legal assessment. For specific advice, please consult a licensed professional.
5. We are not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information found on the Site, especially when such information is general in nature, or when its derives from hypertext links to third-party websites, on which Medipass has no control. We are also not responsible for the use of the Site’s content by third parties, or for possible corruptions due to unsecured access or connection and to the downloading of material or computer programs from this Site.
6. We will do our best to minimize breakdowns due to technical issues. However, part of the data or information present on the Site may have been inserted in archives or come in formats not free from errors. We therefore make no guarantees that service will not be interrupted or in any other way affected. Medipass is not responsible for issues arising from the use of our Site or of the websites connected to it.